Yard Sales, Special Events & Shows
GPS Shopping Directory
September 20-22, 2019 (Ads Listed as Sold - Get Listed Now)
TERMS: $20.00 per listing. Yard Sales are listed in the order they are received & categorized by towns listed in alphabetical order. All Ads must be paid in advance. Limited text to include:
1. Address (for GPS)
2. 3 tags (EXAMPLES - "No Early Birds", "Friday & Saturday Only", "Multi-Family", "Barn Sale", "Baby Clothes", "Estate Sale", "Too Much to List")
3. Phone Number (optional)
4. Deadline to get listed is WEDNESDAY, September 11.
A BIG thank you to Heather Fleming of Just A Little Western Boutique, located at 202 E. Criner in Grandview for designing the fall 2019 Map & to Karen Kennedy of K's Korner Grill, 200 N. Third in Grandview for paying for printing of maps (provided by Gary Bennett of Bennett's Office Supply & Printing Services, Cleburne).
YARD SALE & SHOW LISTINGS DIRECTORY
September 20-22, 2019
- Indians & Outlaws Consignment and Resale Shop - 119 E. College St. Alvarado, TX 76009. Phone 817.761.7901. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Indiansandoutlaws/?epa=SEARCH_BOX
Johnson County Pioneers and Old Settlers Reunion Grounds Event Center - 111 Reunion Dr. Alvarado, TX 76009. Mail address: PO Box 217. Indoor & outdoor spaces available. Contact Jameye Jones at 817.614.6574.
Johnson County Tractor Club will be set up at the JC Pioneers and Old Settlers Reunion Grounds, Saturday.
1. Heritage Home - Vintage Inspired Living, 208 E. Henderson Cleburne, TX 76031. Check their FB page Heritage Home - Vintage Inspired Living. They'll have special promotions/sales during the show. Phone 817-933-4836.
2. Vintage Love Antiques - 500 S. Main St. Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Friday & Saturday of Antique Alley. Sunday 8 a.m.- to 4 p.m. Ph. 972-339-0412 - Visit their FB page at Vintage Love Antiques
3. Montgomery Farm Antique Alley Show - 2524 FM 3136 Cleburne, TX 76031. Phone 682.317.6872 or 817.321.9345. Visit their Facebook page Montgomery Farm Antique Alley
4. House of Vintage, formerly Main Street Antiques and Market - Nolan River Mall, 1663 W. Henderson, Suite 4, Cleburne, TX 76033. Free parking in a huge lot! 6000 square feet of air conditioned shopping! Contact Vanessa Ball - Ph. 817.240.1945. Visit their FB page for more information.
5. Since 1999, Layma Farm Antique Alley Show. 1336 E. FM 4 Cleburne, TX 76031. Ph. 817.846.8487 (Mary Layland). Off-Road parking and lots of vendors!
1. Allstor Storage Units - 104 N. Third Street. Clean out sale. Antique furniture, Avon collectible bottles, mega yarn and plastic canvas. All must go! 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Friday & Saturday during Antique Alley. Questions? Call 817.988.2343.
2. 207 E. Criner St. - "on the Main Drag" historic building filled with antiques, household treasures and lots of miscellaneous good stuff. Days/Hours - Thursday through Saturday, 8 am to 6 pm Questions? Call 817.988.2343.
2. Pop & Gran's Antiques and More, 300 E. Criner St. Grandview, TX 76050. FREE stuff hidden through out the shop - 1 free item per person, per day. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. HUGE SALE! Good stuff priced to move. Handmade stained glass wire art, antiques, collectibles, books, vintage housewares, old tools and more.
3. ANTIQUE ALLEY JUNCTION a.k.a. - "Founder's Field" multiple vendors, festival-style foods on a 4 acre field east of Grandview Feed Store - use their address for GPS - 1201 McDuff St. Grandview, TX 76050. Call/text Nita Redmon - 817.666.5024
4. Just A Little Western - Sidewalk Sale! Friday & Saturday 9 a.m. to ? Clothing & Apparel Boutique 202 E. Criner St. Phone 682.990.8858.
5. NEW: Grandma's Attic - 4824 E. FM 4, Grandview 76050. Room for up to 50 vendors, parking (no RV's), porta-john & more. Phone 817.487.9390 or 817.992.2145.
6. NEW: 3 Red Barns AAT show - 5817 E. FM 4, Grandview 76050. Space for 150 vendors, festival foods, porta-john restroom facilities, plenty of customer parking, vendor parking and self-contained RV's. Phone 817.240.7801.
7. Tune City Music & Recording - 200 East Criner St. Sidewalk Sale, music, instruments and more.
8. Tin Shed Antiques offers excellent antiques, collectibles, farming equipment, country nostalgia and more. Fabulous prices & great deals. 8620 S. Highway 171, Grandview, TX 76050. Call or text 817-313-8197 for more information.
9. K's Korner Grill - Antique Alley specials! 200 N. Third St. Call ahead 817.866.3443
10. The Grind Coffee Shop, sandwiches, salads and sweet treats - 301 E. Criner St. Call ahead 817.866.4266
11. R&K Cafe II - "by the railroad track". Call ahead 817.866.3969
12. Schindler Farm AAT Show - 7284 County Road 308 (just half a mile off of E FM 4). Open Thursday through Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm, week of show.
13. Paparazzi, Sherrie Richardson located at Antique Alley Junction show, 102 Louisiana St. downtown Grandview (corner of Louisiana & Main St).
14. Sheila & Jerry's Junk, located at Antique Alley Junction show, 102 Louisiana St. downtown Grandview (corner of Louisiana & Main St).
15. Hillbilly Sisters Kettle Korn, located at Antique Alley Junction show, 102 Louisiana St. downtown Grandview (corner of Louisiana & Main St).
16. Mom's Fried Pies (made right before your very eyes)! Located at Antique Alley Junction show, 102 Louisiana St. downtown Grandview (corner of Louisiana & Main St).
17. Multi-family garage sale with "boutique clothing" and household items located at 7125 County Road 401 Grandview 76050. Thursday, Sept. 19 to Saturday, Sept. 21. 8:00 a.m. to ?
18. Masonic Lodge BBQ Brisket Sale - sandwiches & NEW - "Masonic Mess"! Masonic Mess is a boat load of Fritos topped with chopped brisket with all the trimmings. This is a scholarship FUNDRAISER, so please come out & support our local Masonic Lodge.
19. COMING SOON! Sugar Momma's Boutique. 304 E. Criner St. Grandview 76050. Amber Reeves - 817.517.1724.
1. Big B's Leather - Clothing & Motor Sports Store - Gifts, Collectibles and More. 213 N. Main St. Visit our FB page: Big B's Leather FB page
2. Studio RK - downtown Maypearl (1 block off main drag).
3. Vendors on the main drag, downtown!
4. Scattered yard sales throughout community.
The Venus Chamber of Commerce organizes their event. Contact Sylvia Allen at 817.501.4690 or email Sylvia@salleninsurance.com
1. "Down-Sizing Sale" - 601 N. Oak Branch, Waxahachie, TX 75167. Friday & Saturday only from 8 am to 4 pm. Some antiques, great lot of kitchenware, misc. tools, Craftsman Garden Tractor (deck needs repair) & lots of men's (xxl-tall) & women's clothing.
4. Vendors on the Square in parking spaces around the Ellis county courthouse Saturday only. Local merchants will have sales & special promotions all weekend of the AAT show.
Directory of Participating Advertisers/AAT Show Organizers
- Grandview Antique Alley Junction show - organized by Nita Redmon of Pop & Gran's Antiques - 300 E. Criner St. Grandview, TX 76050. Phone 817.666.5024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schindler Farm AAT Show located at 7284 County Road 308 Grandview - indoor spaces available in a secure barn with concrete floors and plenty of outdoor spaces with ample parking. Contact Rhonda at 817.517.9674.
- Allstor Storage Units 104 N. Third St. Grandview - clean out sale (antique furniture, Avon collectibles & more) Days/Hours - Thursday through Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm , Ph. 817.988.2343.
- Historic building downtown Grandview, located at 207 E. Criner, loaded with antiques, collection of household treasures and lots of miscellaneous good stuff. Days/Hours - Thursday through Saturday, 8 am to 6 pm, Ph. 817.988.2343.
- Grandma's Attic, 4824 East FM 4 Grandview, 76050. 50 vendor spaces, parking for cars & trucks and camping allowed (no RV's). Parking for vendor's personal vehicles provided, porta-john on site. Call for space sizes & space. Call 817.487.9390 or 817.992.2145
- 3 Red Barns - 5817 E. FM 4 Grandview 76050. Phone 817.240.4948. Space for 150 vendors, festival foods, porta-john restroom facilities, customer & vendor parking and RV's (self-contained). Limited electricity and canopy tent rentals available.
- Historic Downtown Cleburne Antique Alley - contact Lynn Buker at 817.933.4836. A high concentration of yard sales, vendor shows and participating businesses are found here.
- Maypearl Antique Alley - Organized by Chamber of Commerce. Visit Maypearltx.com for application or contact Rachel Sherrill at Studio RK on her Facebook page.
- House of Vintage, (formerly Main Street Antiques and Market) has relocated to Nolan River Mall, 1663 W. Henderson, Suite 4 Cleburne, TX 76033. 64 vendor spaces & 6000 square feet of air conditioned shopping! Great new venue offering antiques, vintage collectibles and boutique items. Contact Vanessa Ball at 817.240.1945.
- Layma Farm (Mary Layland) Antique Alley show - 1336 E. FM 4 Cleburne, TX 76031. Ph. 817.846.8487. Off-road parking with lots of vendors.
- Montgomery Farm Antique Alley Show - 2524 FM 3136 Cleburne, TX 76031. Phone 682.317.6872 or 817.321-9345. This is a beautiful property located very close to Whipp Farm Antique Alley with capacity for upward of 200 vendors. They offer plenty of off-road parking. To get their space rental fees and learn more, visit their Facebook page Montgomery Farm Antique Alley.
- Johnson County Pioneers and Settlers Reunion Grounds Event Center will offer indoor and outdoor spaces during Antique Alley. Lots of free parking. 111 Reunion Dr. Alvarado, TX 76009. 8 am to 6 pm Friday & Saturday only. Contact Jameye Jones - phone 817.614.6574. Johnson County Tractor Club will have a tractor show here.
- Per City of Alvarado city manager, they waive “garage sale” fees for that weekend and also encourage participants to set up on private property where they can as long as parking is not in violation. City of Alvarado would certainly allow someone to coordinate use of the square as a sponsor but would require liability insurance and health permits for food vendors.
- Keene Antique Alley - City of Keene, contact city secretary, Holly G. Owens at email@example.com. Phone 817.641.3336. Keene currently offers scattered yard sales and 1 antique store, Shabby Chic Antiques.
- Waxahachie Antique Alley - Waxahachie Downtown Merchant's Association - PO Box 2802 Waxahachie, TX 75165. Phone 972.938.3683. Visit Waxahachie Downtown Merchants Association (WDMA)
- Downtown Waxahachie Farmer's Market - 410 S. Rogers St. Waxahachie, TX 75165. Phone 469.309.4111. Visit their FB page Downtown Waxahachie Farmer's Market
- Venus Chamber of Commerce is hosting a show in the downtown area on the square. Contact Sylvia Allen - 817.501.4690 or Sylvia@salleninsurance.com.
Antique Alley Texas.com is the place to go to learn about shopping and selling opportunities twice per year during the festival.
Advertise with us, get listed today!
Antique Alley Texas (AAT) routes include I-35W , I-35 E, State Hwy 67, Hwy 174, FM 4 - signs posted for both (FM 4 S) & (FM 4 E), FM 916 & 66 and FM 157 are all roads that connect participating communities. Participating towns are Alvarado, Cleburne, Grandview, Keene, Maypearl and Waxahachie, TX.
FM 4 (also commonly referred to as Hwy 4) can be confusing for first timers because it is dissected in multiple places by other roads.
Between Grandview & Cleburne are where shoppers will find the highest concentration of private landowner shows located on (Farm to Market Road) FM 4.
Grandview to Maypearl is via FM 916 (Criner Street) east toward FM 66, on to downtown Maypearl. Once you cross the county line from Johnson into Ellis, FM 916 turns into FM 66.
There is NO WAY to visit and see ALL the shows in one day! Better to book the whole weekend!
For more detailed directions, see "Tips for First Timers" listed on the Festival Information page of this website.