Yard Sales, Special Events & Shows
GPS Shopping Directory
September 20-22, 2019 (Ads Listed as Sold - Get Listed Now)
TERMS: $20.00 per listing. Yard Sales are listed in the order they are received & categorized by towns listed in alphabetical order. All Ads must be paid in advance. Limited text to include:
1. Address (for GPS)
2. 3 tags (EXAMPLES - "No Early Birds", "Friday & Saturday Only", "Multi-Family", "Barn Sale", "Baby Clothes", "Estate Sale", "Too Much to List")
3. Phone Number (optional)
4. Deadline to get listed is Monday before show.
YARD SALE & SHOW LISTINGS DIRECTORY
September 20-22, 2019
- Indians & Outlaws Consignment and Resale Shop - 119 E. College St. Alvarado, TX 76009. Phone 817.761.7901. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Indiansandoutlaws/?epa=SEARCH_BOX
Johnson County Pioneers and Old Settlers Reunion Grounds Event Center - 111 Reunion Dr. Alvarado, TX 76009. Mail address: PO Box 217. Indoor & outdoor spaces available. Contact Jameye Jones at 817.614.6574.
Johnson County Tractor Club will be set up at the JC Pioneers and Old Settlers Reunion Grounds, Saturday.
1. Heritage Home - Vintage Inspired Living, 208 E. Henderson Cleburne, TX 76031. Check their FB page Heritage Home - Vintage Inspired Living. They'll have special promotions/sales during the show. Phone 817-933-4836.
2. Vintage Love Antiques - 500 S. Main St. Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Friday & Saturday of Antique Alley. Sunday 8 a.m.- to 4 p.m. Ph. 972-339-0412 - Visit their FB page at Vintage Love Antiques
3. Montgomery Farm Antique Alley Show - 2524 FM 3136 Cleburne, TX 76031. Phone 682.317.6872 or 817.321.9345. Visit their Facebook page Montgomery Farm Antique Alley
4. Main Street Antiques and Market - 902 S. Main St. Cleburne, TX 76033. 50+ Dealers in a 4400 Sq. Ft. Mall. Offering great selection of antiques, vintage collectibles & boutique items. Free parking in a huge lot! Outdoor spaces available and restrooms. Contact Vanessa Ball - Ph. 817.240.1945 or Email MainStreetAntiquesandMarket@gmail.com Hours: Wed. - Sun. 10 am to 5 pm. Visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mainstreetantiquesandmarket/
5. Since 1999, Layma Farm Antique Alley Show. 1336 E. FM 4 Cleburne, TX 76031. Ph. 817.846.8487 (Mary Layland). Off-Road parking and lots of vendors!
1. Pop & Gran's Antiques and More, 300 E. Criner St. Grandview, TX 76050. FREE stuff hidden through out the shop - 1 free item per person, per day). 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. HUGE SALE! Good stuff priced to move. Handmade stained glass wire art, antiques, collectibles, books, vintage housewares, old tools and more.
2. ANTIQUE ALLEY JUNCTION a.k.a. - "Founder's Field" multiple vendors, festival-style foods with kettle korn & home-made fried pies (made before your very eyes!) on a 4 acre field east of Grandview Feed Store, downtown Grandview - use their address for GPS - 1201 McDuff St. Grandview, TX 76050.
3. Just A Little Western - Clothing & Apparel Boutique 202 E. Criner St.
4. Tune City Music & Recording - 200 East Criner St. Sidewalk Sale, music, instruments and more. Open Mic Saturday!
5. Tin Shed Antiques offers excellent antiques, collectibles, farming equipment, country nostalgia and more. Fabulous prices & great deals. 8620 S. Highway 171, Grandview, TX 76050. Call or text 817-313-8197 for more information.
6. K's Korner Grill - Antique Alley specials! 200 N. Third St. Call ahead 817.866.3443
7. The Grind Coffee Shop, sandwiches, salads and sweet treats - 301 E. Criner St. Call ahead 817.866.4266
8. R&K Cafe II - "by the railroad track". Call ahead 817.866.3969
9. Schindler Farm AAT Show - 7284 County Road 308 (just half a mile off of E FM 4). Open Thursday through Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm, week of show.
1. Big B's Leather - Clothing & Motor Sports Store - Gifts, Collectibles and More. 213 N. Main St. Visit our FB page: Big B's Leather FB page
2. Vendors on the main drag, downtown!
3. Scattered yard sales throughout community.
1. Scattered yard sales throughout community.
3. Vendors on the Square - Saturday only.
Directory of Participating Advertisers/AAT Show Organizers
- Grandview Antique Alley Junction show - organized by Nita Redmon of Pop & Gran's Antiques - 300 E. Criner St. Grandview, TX 76050. Phone 817.666.5024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schindler Farm AAT Show located at 7284 County Road 308 - indoor spaces available in a secure barn with concrete floors and plenty of outdoor spaces with ample parking. Contact Rhonda at 817.517.9674.
- Downtown Cleburne Antique Alley (at Caddo & Anglin Street) - contact Lynn Buker at 817.933.4836.
- Maypearl Antique Alley - Organized by Chamber of Commerce. Visit Maypearltx.com for application or contact Cupcake Hindman - Ph. 800.859.8297 or email Cupcake1214@aol.com *Note: Cupcake is training a new group of ladies to organize Maypearl show but for time being, continue to contact Cupcake.
- Main Street Antiques and Market located at 902 S. Main St. Cleburne, TX 76033. Great venue with 4400 Sq. Ft. and 50+ vendors offering antiques, vintage collectibles and boutique items including Del Norte Tacos. There are outdoor vendor spaces available and restrooms facilities. Contact Vanessa Ball at 817.240.1945 or email MainStreetAntiquesandMarket@gmail.com. Learn more at Main Street Antiques and Market
- Layma Farm (Mary Layland) Antique Alley show - 1336 E. FM 4 Cleburne, TX 76031. Ph. 817.846.8487. Off-road parking with lots of vendors.
- Montgomery Farm Antique Alley Show - 2524 FM 3136 Cleburne, TX 76031. Phone 682.317.6872 or 817.321-9345. This is a beautiful property located very close to Whipp Farm Antique Alley with capacity for upward of 200 vendors. They offer plenty of off-road parking. To get their space rental fees and learn more, visit their Facebook page Montgomery Farm Antique Alley
- "NEW": Johnson County Pioneers and Settlers Reunion Grounds Event Center will offer indoor and outdoor spaces during Antique Alley. Lots of free parking. 111 Reunion Dr. Alvarado, TX 76009. 8 am to 6 pm Friday & Saturday only. Contact Jameye Jones - phone 817.614.6574. Johnson County Tractor Club will have a tractor show here.
- Per City of Alvarado city manager, they waive “garage sale” fees for that weekend and also encourage participants to set up on private property where they can as long as parking is not in violation. City of Alvarado would certainly allow someone to coordinate use of the square as a sponsor but would require liability insurance and health permits for food vendors.
- Venus Antique Alley - offers scattered yard sales. For more information phone 214.463.9195.
- Keene Antique Alley - City of Keene, contact city secretary, Holly G. Owens at email@example.com. Phone 817.641.3336. Keene currently offers scattered yard sales and 1 antique store, Shabby Chic Antiques.
- Waxahachie Antique Alley - Waxahachie Downtown Merchant's Association - PO Box 2802 Waxahachie, TX 75165. Phone 972.938.3683. Visit Waxahachie Downtown Merchants Association (WDMA)
- Downtown Waxahachie Farmer's Market - 410 S. Rogers St. Waxahachie, TX 75165. Phone 469.309.4111. Visit their FB page Downtown Waxahachie Farmer's Market
Antique Alley Texas.com is the place to go to learn about shopping and selling opportunities twice per year during the festival.
Advertise with us, get listed today!
Antique Alley Texas (AAT) routes include I-35W , I-35 E, State Hwy 67, Hwy 174, FM 4 - signs posted for both (FM 4 S) & (FM 4 E), FM 916 & 66 and FM 157 are all roads that connect participating communities. Participating towns are Alvarado, Cleburne, Grandview, Keene, Maypearl, Venus and Waxahachie, TX.
FM 4 (also commonly referred to as Hwy 4) can be confusing for first timers because it is dissected in multiple places by other roads.
Between Grandview & Cleburne are where shoppers will find the highest concentration of private landowner shows located on (Farm to Market Road) FM 4.
Grandview to Maypearl is via FM 916 (Criner Street) east toward FM 66, on to downtown Maypearl. Once you cross the county line from Johnson into Ellis, FM 916 turns into FM 66.
There is NO WAY to visit and see ALL the shows in one day! Better to book the whole weekend!
For more detailed directions, see "Tips for First Timers" listed on the Festival Information page of this website.