Yard Sales & Shows
GPS Shopping Directory
September 21-23, 2018
April 19-21, 2019 List Coming Soon
TERMS: $20.00 per listing. Yard Sales are listed in the order they are received & categorized by towns listed in alphabetical order. All Ads must be paid in advance. Limited text to include:
1. Address (for GPS)
2. 3 tags (EXAMPLES - "No Early Birds", "Friday & Saturday Only", "Multi-Family", "Barn Sale", "Baby Clothes", "Estate Sale", "Too Much to List")
3. Phone Number (optional)
4. Deadline to get listed is Monday before show.
(Last Show) FALL 2018
- Antique Alley Ala Carte Estate Sale – Quality antiques & collectibles, too much to name. 6832 FM 2415 Alvarado, TX 76009. 9/21-23 – Fri. & Sat. 8-5 and Sunday 9-3. No early birds, please.
- Indians & Outlaws Consignment and Resale Shop - 119 E. College St. Alvarado, TX 76009. Phone 817.761.7901. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Indiansandoutlaws/?epa=SEARCH_BOX
1. Heritage Home - Vintage Inspired Living, 208 E. Henderson Cleburne, TX 76031. Check their FB page Heritage Home - Vintage Inspired Living. They'll have special promotions/sales during the show. Phone 817-933-4836.
2. Vintage Love Antiques - 500 S. Main St. Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Friday & Saturday of Antique Alley. Sunday 8 a.m.- to 4 p.m. Ph. 972-339-0412 - Visit their FB page at Vintage Love Antiques
3. Layma Farm Antique Alley Show - Hwy. 4 (Details coming soon)
4. Montgomery Farm Antique Alley Show - 2524 FM 3136 Cleburne, TX 76031. Phone 682.317.6872 or 817.321.9345. Visit their Facebook page Montgomery Farm Antique Alley
1. Pop & Gran's Antiques and More, 300 E. Criner St. Grandview, TX 76050. Inside you'll find unique hand made stained glass wire art. Lots of items reduced and priced to sell plus FREE stuff hidden through out the shop (limit 1 free item per person, per day). 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
2. Yard Sale - 306 Walnut St. Antique metal pedal car, vintage tricycle, Cherished Teddies figurines, plus-sized clothing, furniture, shabby chic items and lots of home décor items. No early birds, please. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Fri., Sat. & Sunday.
3. Otis' & Norma's sale located at "Founder's Field" - Antique Alley Junction in downtown Grandview AAT show. Repurposed items, antiques & collectibles. On 4 acre lot next door to Grandview Feed Store (201 McDuff Ave.)
4. Yard Sale - 1003 S. First St. Household items, collectibles and more. Friday & Saturday only from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. No early birds, please.
5. Grandview Insurance Scentsy Sale 205 N. Third St.
6. ANTIQUE ALLEY JUNCTION a.k.a. - "Founder's Field" multiple vendors & great funnel cakes, foot-long corn dogs, Smoke-a-holics BBQ, Kettle Korn and more, on a 4 acre field east of Grandview Feed Store, downtown Grandview - use their address for GPS - 1201 McDuff St. Grandview, TX 76050.
7. Just A Little Western - Clothing & Apparel Boutique 202 E. Criner St.
8. Tune City Music & Recording - 200 East Criner St. Sidewalk Sale, music, instruments and more.
9: Tin Shed Antiques offers excellent antiques, collectibles, farming equipment, country nostalgia and more. Fabulous prices & great deals. 8620 S. Highway 171, Grandview, TX 76050. Call or text 817-313-8197 for more information.
10. ReMax Sidewalk Sale - Pink Zebra & yard sale items. 104 E. Criner St.
1. Big B's Leather - Clothing & Motor Sports Store - Gifts, Collectibles and More. 213 N. Main St. Visit our FB page: Big B's Leather FB page
1. Multiple Vendors on the Square - 103 W. 3rd St. Venus, TX 76084.
Directory of Participating Advertisers/AAT Show Organizers
- Downtown Cleburne Antique Alley - TBA
- Grandview Antique Alley - (Antique Alley Junction show) - organized by Nita Redmon of Pop & Gran's Antiques - 300 E. Criner St. Grandview, TX 76050. Phone 817.666.5024 or email email@example.com
- Maypearl Antique Alley - Organized by Chamber of Commerce. Visit Maypearltx.com for application or contact Cupcake Hindman - Ph. 800.859.8297 or email Cupcake1214@aol.com
- Montgomery Farm Antique Alley Show - 2524 FM 3136 Cleburne, TX 76031. Phone 682.317.6872 or 817.321-9345. This is a beautiful property located very close to Whipp Farm Antique Alley with capacity for upward of 200 vendors. They offer plenty of off-road parking. To get their space rental fees and learn more, visit their Facebook page Montgomery Farm Antique Alley
- Alvarado Antique Alley - per City of Alvarado city manager, they waive “garage sale” fees for that weekend and also encourage participants to set up on private property where they can as long as parking is not in violation. City of Alvarado would certainly allow someone to coordinate use of the square as a sponsor but would require liability insurance and health permits for food vendors. It is also believed the “Reunion Grounds” might be available as they have plenty of space and off street parking as an option. Contact April at Indians & Outlaws Consignment and Resale Shop - 119 E. College St. Phone 817.761.7901 for special sales promotions at their location. Visit their Facebook page Indians & Outlaws Resale and Consignment Shop
- Venus Antique Alley - organized by Venus Chamber of Commerce. Show is downtown on town square, located at 103 W 3rd St. Venus, TX 76084. Phone 214.463.9195 for more information. Visit their FB page Venus Antique Alley
- Keene Antique Alley - City of Keene, contact city secretary, Holly G. Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 817.641.3336
- Waxahachie Antique Alley - Waxahachie Downtown Merchant's Association - PO Box 2802 Waxahachie, TX 75165. Phone 972.938.3683. Visit Waxahachie Downtown Merchants Association (WDMA)
- Downtown Waxahachie Farmer's Market - 410 S. Rogers St. Waxahachie, TX 75165. Phone 469.309.4111. Visit their FB page Downtown Waxahachie Farmer's Market
- Layma Farm Antique Alley (Cleburne) - TBA
More information coming soon.
Antique Alley Texas.com is the place to go to learn about shopping and selling opportunities twice per year. Working Together Works! Let’s join efforts to support our small businesses, schools and churches to promote family-friendly activities and grow tourism right here in our communities.
The AAT festival offers a wide range of things to see and do with plenty of festival-style foods for everyone in the family to enjoy.
Advertise with us, get listed today!
Antique Alley Texas (AAT) routes include I-35W , I-35 E, State Hwy 67, Hwy 174, FM 4 - signs posted for both (FM 4 S) & (FM 4 E), FM 916 & 66 and FM 157 are all roads that connect participating communities. Participating towns are Alvarado, Cleburne, Grandview, Keene, Maypearl, Venus and Waxahachie, TX.
FM 4 (also commonly referred to as Hwy 4) can be confusing for first timers because it is dissected in multiple places by other roads.
Between Grandview & Cleburne are where shoppers will find the highest concentration of private landowner shows located on (Farm to Market Road) FM 4.
Grandview to Maypearl is via FM 916 (Criner Street) east toward FM 66, on to downtown Maypearl. Once you cross the county line from Johnson into Ellis, FM 916 turns into FM 66.
There is NO WAY to visit and see ALL the shows in one day! Better to book the whole weekend!